Abundant Life Church Indiana
Position Type: Full-time Salaried
The Production Coordinator oversees all aspects of live production and creative technology at their assigned campus. Areas of focus include audio engineering, integrative lighting, and operating video equipment at the campus level with direction from Central Support Staff. While this role may require rotation to other campuses, the primary focus will be facilitating an online platform. This position reports directly to the Technical Arts Director, Campus Pastor, and Director of Operations.
- Responsible for all technical operations in executing services and events at their assigned campus.
- Serves in a technical position for weekend services, band rehearsals, and special events at assigned campus.
- Responsible for, scheduling and managing campus volunteers.
- Functions collaboratively with weekend services staff to ensure church culture is consistent across the continuum.
- Other duties as assigned at the discretion of the production director or director of operations.
- Facilitates and contributes to setup and tear down in a portable church environment when assigned to a portable campus
- Provides leadership development for volunteers.
- Recruit, train, and supervise a team of production volunteers for your campus.
- This position will report to the production director, campus pastors, and director of operations.
- Degree or certificate in relevant area of study preferred but not required, such as audio engineering, lighting design, theater production, or television production
- Experience in live production, preferably in a church environment.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a technically advanced performance venue
- Minimum 1 year of experience leading and training volunteers